Administrator, Elementary Principal / Curriculum Coordinator – Bandung, Indonesia
Jawa Barat, Indonesia
JOB DESCRIPTION – Elementary Principal / Curriculum Coordinator
Bandung Alliance Intercultural School (BAIS) is a PreK-12th grade international school located in Kota Baru Parahyangan, near Bandung, Indonesia. Indonesia is the largest Muslim populated country in the world, but BAIS is legally and freely allowed to operate as a Christian school, including all school chapel and Bible classes. BAIS is situated in Kota Baru, a safe, pre-planned education city presently with 4,000 residences and expanding to 10,000 residences in the next decade. BAIS exists to serve local Indonesian families and expatriates seeking to educate their children in English, preparing students for post-secondary education across the globe.
Oversee staff, influence and enforce policy and procedures, and direct the educational program of the elementary school. Facilitates and oversees discussion, research, and review of curriculum providing teachers with the best resources and plans to achieve teaching objectives.
Lead the elementary school division and coordinate school-wide curriculum.
The candidate must possess:
– Master’s Degree in Education (preferably in School Leadership)
– Minimum of 3 years working in an academic environment (preferably in an international setting)
– Meet Certification Standards set by WASC and ACSI
– Demonstrate a reasonable level of computer literacy
– Ability to clearly communicate the vision and mission of BAIS to the community
– A Christian with a consistent testimony among family and peers
How to ApplyIf you are interested in serving with NICS, please visit our website to view current job listings and fill out a profile https://www.nics.org/accounts/apply/ to begin the application process.