Title: Worship Leader or Intern (Part-time paid position)
This is a unique opportunity to work with the Transitional Pastor as The Church of the Open Bible revitalizes its vision and ministry. This is an opportunity to proved leadership to a worship team through training and leading during a crucial time in the life of the church.
Outline of position and responsibilities:
- Provide worship leadership in a coaching relationship with the Transitional Pastor.
- Lead worship team on Sundays
- Work with the Transitional Pastor in planning services incorporating creative aspects
- Lead the worship team practice weekly
- Expectation is approximately 15 to 20 per week
- This is a part-time paid position with reasonable compensation
- Preaching and teaching opportunities may be offered based on gifts and qualifications
- A growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord
- Experience either in serving on a worship team or leading worship
- Educational training relating worship and ministry
- A preference for contemporary worship with a message
- Available on Sundays mornings and one evening a week
- Preferable plays keyboard or guitar
- A personality that enables people to express worship
How to ApplySend your resume to Gary Becker, the Transitional Pastor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him at 717-856-4523 (text or phone).