Fleetwood, Pennsylvania, United States
For a complete job description, please visit http://fleetwoodbible.org/senior-pastor-position.
Job Description: Fleetwood Bible Church is seeking a new Senior Pastor as we sense God moving us in a direction that will propel FBC into its next season of ministry.
• The Senior Pastor of Fleetwood Bible Church shall be the spiritual, doctrinal, and visionary leader of the church.
• He will report to and be accountable to Elder Board.
• His primary responsibilities shall be to teach and preach the Word of God.
• He will affirm the authority of the Word of God.
• His preaching should be Bible-based, Christ-centered, and applicable to daily life.
• He should exhibit the characteristics of an elder as listed in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
• Master of Divinity degree preferred, other degrees considered.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar ministry position.
• Ordained minister; willing to obtain credentials in the Missionary Church denomination.
• Exhibit the qualities of leadership, teaching, compassion, and caring for individuals.
• Team builder that can lead and work well with others as a team player.
• Exhibits the qualities of a ‘life-long learner.’
• Has exhibited a proven enthusiastic and dynamic preaching/teaching ministry
How to ApplyTo apply for this position or gain further information, please visit the Careers page of our church’s website: http://www.fleetwoodbible.org/careers. You will find the complete job description and other necessary documents/instructions for submitting your application, as well as profiles for our church and local community and other important information. To learn more about the Missionary Church denomination, please visit https://www.mcusa.org.