Before and After School Teacher
Ephrata, Pennsylvania, United States
Join a Dynamic Teaching Team at our Conestoga Valley School District Brownstown Elementary Before and After School program. Apply now to enjoy a highly-rewarding career of a professional early childhood teacher. Each day, our teachers have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and families in our care, creating joy in a child’s life by teaching through play and hands-on activities while supporting parent’s work/life integration.
As a School-age Teacher you will plan and implement activities for school age children (5-12 years) that stress physical, social, and emotional growth and provide materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate, and use, both in learning activities and in active play. You will provide direct care for children before and after school hours (6:30AM-9AM and 3PM-6PM) and during in-service days, delayed school starts, weather related closings and scheduled school holidays. You will work hard, but will have fun while doing so!
Who we are looking for
- Minimum age of 18, though younger candidates will be considered based on education level and experience
- Hold a High School Diploma/GED
- Meet state licensing requirements for education and additional center/school requirements
- A passion for child care and making a difference in the lives of young children
We do give preference to child care teachers with the following:
- A CDA or working towards an Associate’s in Early Childhood Education or related field
How to Applyhttps://jobs.brighthorizons.com/search-results/job-detail/55703BR or contact Stephanie Bastian at Stephanie.email@example.com or 302-362-2495